At home. On the move. In the restaurant and everywhere else. Strong performance for an active life.
Quantity per pack: 14
Waist Size: 120 - 175cm (47 69 inches)
Severity: Moderate - Heavy
NHS Code: CFP1955
Easy to use, highest comfort and optimum safety provide an A+ quality of life. forma-care premium dry pants are a very absorbent, anatomically shaped incontinence pants with breathable TBS-air foil backing. The dermatologically and latex free product boasts a wide cuff for excellent comfort. The Dry Fluff locks in moisture quickly into the absorbent core and protects the skin against rewetting. Special gel components then absorb moisture and odour into the core of the product. Additional safety during the day and night is provided by the Dry Safe leak protection system. The wetness indicator incorporated in the film shows the user when the product must be changed. Forma-care PREMIUM Dry pants are for active users suitable to be worn like conventional underwear.
Safe and discreet - for unrestricted mobility in everyday life
- Good skin temperature through the liquid-impermeable, breathable exterior layer
- Discretion by white colour, rustle-free and textile-like outer film
- Anatomically formed absorbent body for comfort and safety
- SAP Gel Concept for locking in odours and liquids
- Antibacterial, pH skin neutral distribution system for a rapid uptake of fluids and protection against rewetting
- Hydrophobic - water repellent inner cuffs provide both reliability and extra protection when the product is in use
- The wetness indicator shows safely when the product needs to be replaced
- Highly comfortable / easy to put on and take off air through a permeable, breathable exterior layer
All our Incontinence products are VAT exempt for the end user and are listed without VAT. If you are buying for resale or business use please contact us before purchasing so that we can add VAT to the order. Please email us the name of the product user and their medical condition for our records after purchase.
Due to recent changes in the rules relating to VAT exempt pricing, we are now able to sell eligible VAT exempt incontinence products under a set quantity without the need to complete a declaration form. These products include incontinence pads, pants and bed pads. If you buy in larger quantities you will be required to complete a VAT declaration form.
All our VAT exempt products show the prices without VAT and as we are unable to provide the option for customers to declare they are eligible VAT exempt it is important that you make the purchase on the understanding that you qualify for VAT exemption.
If you or the end user suffer from a long term medical impairment or have recently undergone a serious injury or operation, then it is very likely you will be eligible. You do not need to be registered as disabled to qualify for VAT relief.
If you are uncertain of your eligibility, you may wish to contact your GP or surgery for further clarification.
Further information can be obtained from your local tax office.
If you do not qualify for VAT exemption or are buying goods for business or institutional use, then please contact us before placing the order and we will amend the pricing accordingly.