Highest quality of life with absolute reliability
Quantity per pack: 20 pads
Pad size: 70 x 35cm
NHS Code: CFP1972
Forma-Care form is an anatomically shaped incontinence pad with ventilated TBS-air foil backing. The dermatologically tested and latex free product excels through its super absorbency qualities. The special gel components lock moisture and odour into the core of the product, thus reliably preventing rewetting. The extra soft and long fluff fibers prevent skin irritation. The Dry safe leak protection system provides additional safety during both day and night. Our subtle colour scheme scheme makes it easy to distinguish different sizes and absorbencies. The wetness indicator incorporated into the film shows reliably when the product needs to be replaced. Optimum protection for the wearer and a perfect fit for reliability, safety and protection for 24 hours.
High performance and perfectly shaped
- Good skin ventilation by liquid permeable and breathable textile outside layer
- Discretion by white colour, non-rustling and textile-like outer film
- Anatomically shaped absorbent pad for comfort and safety
- SAP Gel Concept for binding of odours and liquids.
- Antibacterial, pH skin neutral distribution system for a rapid absorption of liquids and protection against rewetting
- Hydrophobic - water repellent inner cuffs provide both reliability and extra leak protection for the user
- The wetness indicator shows safely when the product needs to be replaced
- Perfectly compatible with elasticated net pants for optimal protection and a perfect fit
All our Incontinence products are VAT exempt for the end user and are listed without VAT. If you are buying for resale or business use please contact us before purchasing so that we can add VAT to the order. Please email us the name of the product user and their medical condition for our records after purchase.
Due to recent changes in the rules relating to VAT exempt pricing, we are now able to sell eligible VAT exempt incontinence products under a set quantity without the need to complete a declaration form. These products include incontinence pads, pants and bed pads. If you buy in larger quantities you will be required to complete a VAT declaration form.
All our VAT exempt products show the prices without VAT and as we are unable to provide the option for customers to declare they are eligible VAT exempt it is important that you make the purchase on the understanding that you qualify for VAT exemption.
If you or the end user suffer from a long term medical impairment or have recently undergone a serious injury or operation, then it is very likely you will be eligible. You do not need to be registered as disabled to qualify for VAT relief.
If you are uncertain of your eligibility, you may wish to contact your GP or surgery for further clarification.
Further information can be obtained from your local tax office.
If you do not qualify for VAT exemption or are buying goods for business or institutional use, then please contact us before placing the order and we will amend the pricing accordingly.