The best thing Forma-Care have ever developed!
Quantity per pack: 16 slips
Waist Size: 115 - 175cm (45 69 inches)
Severity: Moderate - Severe
NHS Code: CFQ964
Forma-Care slip is a very absorbent, anatomically shaped incontinence shaped pad with breathable air TBS outer foil with felt in the hip area. The dermatologically tested and latex free product offers maximum comfort. Elastic cuffs on the abdomen and back optimally fit to the body in any given situation. New Double-Fix-adhesive Velcro tapes are the release and closure in one and can be repeatedly opened and closed. The Dry-Felt channels moisture quickly into the absorbent core and protects the skin against rewetting. Special gel components lock moisture and odour into the core of the product and reliably prevent re-wetting. Additional Dry Safe security offers protection against leakage. Our subtle colour scheme concept makes it easy to distinguish between different sizes and absorbencies. The wetness indicator incorporated into the film Indicator shows when the product needs to be replaced.
For the highest standards in handling and comfort
- Elastic cuffs on the abdomen and back optimally fit to the body in any situation.
- Four wide resealable velcro tabs are closure and opener in one feature
- Dry skin and cooler air through a permeable, breathable exterior layer
- Discretion by white colour, rustle-free and textile-like outer layer
- Anatomically absorbent body for comfort and safety
- SAP Gel Concept for holding in odours and liquids
- Antibacterial, pH skin neutral distribution system for the rapid uptake of fluids and protection against rewetting
- Hydrophobic - water repellent inner cuffs provide both reliability and extra leak protection upon application of the product
- The wetness indicator shows safely when the product needs to be replaced
All our Incontinence products are VAT exempt for the end user and are listed without VAT. If you are buying for resale or business use please contact us before purchasing so that we can add VAT to the order. Please email us the name of the product user and their medical condition for our records after purchase.
Due to recent changes in the rules relating to VAT exempt pricing, we are now able to sell eligible VAT exempt incontinence products under a set quantity without the need to complete a declaration form. These products include incontinence pads, pants and bed pads. If you buy in larger quantities you will be required to complete a VAT declaration form.
All our VAT exempt products show the prices without VAT and as we are unable to provide the option for customers to declare they are eligible VAT exempt it is important that you make the purchase on the understanding that you qualify for VAT exemption.
If you or the end user suffer from a long term medical impairment or have recently undergone a serious injury or operation, then it is very likely you will be eligible. You do not need to be registered as disabled to qualify for VAT relief.
If you are uncertain of your eligibility, you may wish to contact your GP or surgery for further clarification.
Further information can be obtained from your local tax office.
If you do not qualify for VAT exemption or are buying goods for business or institutional use, then please contact us before placing the order and we will amend the pricing accordingly.