Attends Lady Night Pad 6 is an anatomically shaped pad for overnight use which is wider at the back for extra protection. It is designed for those who experience moderate to heavy urinary incontinence. It has a special design to give you peace of mind for a good night's rest. The wider back helps prevent leaks whilst lying down. The highly absorbent core helps quickly lock away liquid, to keep your skin dry and healthy.
Pad length - 38cm
- Wider at the back for extra protection.
- Helps you stay dry, secure and confident at night.
- For moderate to heavy urinary incontinence.
- 100% Breathable for all-round air comfort.
- Anatomically shaped core provides a close, comfortable fit to the body.
- The highly absorbent core helps lock away wetness, to keep your skin dry and healthy.
- Dermatologically tested and approved by proderm Institute for Applied Dermatological Research.
- Hypoallergenic and ensures protection for sensitive skin.
Attends Lady Night Pad is designed for women who need moderate to heavy urinary incontinence protection overnight.
- Anatomically shaped core provides you with a close, comfortable fit to the body and reduces the risk of leakage.
- Soft foam elastics provide a natural cup shape for improved fit and reduce the risk of leakage.
- Fixation tape allows the pad to be worn with your own close-fitting underwear for extra discretion.
- Super soft top sheet for improved softness and comfort.
- Dual core with acquisition layer helps to reduce the risk of leakage and keeps the skin dry.
- White breathable back sheet helps maintain comfort, discretion and skin health.
All our Incontinence products are VAT exempt for the end user and are listed without VAT. If you are buying for resale or business use please contact us before purchasing so that we can add VAT to the order. Please email us the name of the product user and their medical condition for our records after purchase.
Due to recent changes in the rules relating to VAT exempt pricing, we are now able to sell eligible VAT exempt incontinence products under a set quantity without the need to complete a declaration form. These products include incontinence pads, pants and bed pads. If you buy in larger quantities you will be required to complete a VAT declaration form.
All our VAT exempt products show the prices without VAT and as we are unable to provide the option for customers to declare they are eligible VAT exempt it is important that you make the purchase on the understanding that you qualify for VAT exemption.
If you or the end user suffer from a long term medical impairment or have recently undergone a serious injury or operation, then it is very likely you will be eligible. You do not need to be registered as disabled to qualify for VAT relief.
If you are uncertain of your eligibility, you may wish to contact your GP or surgery for further clarification.
Further information can be obtained from your local tax office.
If you do not qualify for VAT exemption or are buying goods for business or institutional use, then please contact us before placing the order and we will amend the pricing accordingly.